2009年4月18日 星期六

Post Coachella and Beach Clean-up

So this past week was my catching-up week: catching up with friends, catching up with social events, and catching up life in general. I've been pretty moody lately (no it's not because i PMS), i figure something other than school/work will help.

So for about 2 days i had lunch/dinner dates with all these friends i've been meaning to meet up all year but didn't have a chance. Some people i used to have the same class with, went to college with, lived with, and partied with. Our promises of meeting up never happened. So it was a good break for us all. We dined, ate, talked, and laughed. I have to say that since the recent turn of events (close friend getting married and just a general anxiety about future rotation/work/fellowship prospect) this definitely helped a lot. A little everyday i feel better about what had happened so far. There will always be things that dissapoint you, but there will be people who will come and lift your spirit up.

I was able to discuss my situation with some of my close friends at school, and surprisingly they all lent a very patient ear. I can't say that I feel a lot better now but i am definitely comforted by the fact that maybe i'm not going crazy on my own. my doubts/worries are in fact called-for, although it's generally agreed upon that there's really nothing i can do about, well, life.

*to be continued after dinner*

沒有留言: