2008年4月2日 星期三

parade of mishaps

1. millions and millions of apps sent out to pharma companies since january, and i'm sad to report that, NONE has gotten back to me.

2. applied and interviewed for 2 retail pharmacy internship and, never received the personality assessment that's supposed to come, called AND e-mailed the recruiter, no response. never got a scheduled interview within 48 hrs of submitting my application from the 2nd pharmacy i applied for.

3. the IPSF internship which i was accepted by, posted my profile online for countries to claim me. and never happened. and my summer is starting in may, and it's already 4/2.

4. still can't get along with/stand people from school. especially with the organization i am on board for. people are SO cliquey with their fucking frats. enjoy the school it's yours.

5. flunking out of class.

6. my boss hates me, and this fat ass technician too. love to give me a hard time, but quite flirty with the male interns. and this is the reason why i am applying for internships in the first place so i can LEAVE. when nothing happens its a good day. and usually someone ends up yelling at me. and i'm detached about it because i expect it to happen.

7. have not dated for 7 friggin years and have obsessive and unrealistic thoughts/realizaations about men who i met only once or never knew before.


This is why i'm going psychotic.

沒有留言: