2008年4月15日 星期二

keep breathing

there are times in your life, when you have to remind yourself to keep breathing, and i'm definitely experiencing those moments, big time, today.

i finally made my way into the pharmacy, and quit (for reasons i included in a private post, and will remain private). and my manager being the b***ch she is, had to put in her last words to stab at me. but i kept breathing, and walked out of the store alive. I did need to say a prayer before i leave my car to go in so i can have strength in all things happened lately, but i left the store in one piece, and hopefully in many years, i will just look at this as one of the things that happened, that's it.

sitting in the parking lot, feeling completely horrible and relieved at the same time, i dialed and arranged to meet up with a friend for dinner. we had a very good dinner, finally someone to share these sentiments with. but still can't help feeling very lost at the end of the evening. what's in the future for me.

came home, checked e-mail and found 4 rejection letters from jobs i applied to. and mind it, these are jobs which i applied online only 2 days ago. can't wait to give me the boot, i guess. and the messages contained the same words, apparently s/he cut and pasted.

turned on tv, and watched what single women watch on a single monday night after a midterm, the latest episode of The Bachelor. It was so horrible this season that i had to change the channel. this british bachelor just doesn't do it for me. and the women, *barf*.

i look at my planner and realize how many things are waiting to be finished. am i even up for the dance this coming weekend? can't help but feel drained.

沒有留言: