2008年1月10日 星期四

new year's resolution II

1) stop all things which make me super irritated. yes i need to push myself to do certain things but not to the point of being uncomfortable. Cut out all extracurricular activities which give me stomach cramps.

2) disregard certain people at work: what i realized during the holiday party 2007 is that, you can't please everyone. while someone continues to act like a beeo***, i can choose to ignore and do my own thing. yes i'm aware the tension there and i can be above it. but deep down, i KNOW i'm getting out of there in a year.

3) relationship wise: maybe i should stop talking smack about myself. i dont mind being self-deprecating but other people are taking it pretty seriously. and pretty soon i feel that nothing's off limit for people to talk about. maybe if i get a kiss this year i'll change my luck, let's hope not from someone hideous. (think i'm being bitter again). but i'm serious, someone new in the picture, no old bf, no old friends, no one who isn't emotionally available, no random guy i meet at the bar, no unrealistic much-obsessed-over doctor or ticket-selling person. i'm talking about a real, flesh-and-bone person. and how do i go about that? before family and friends subject me to awkward blind dates?

4) all the while continue to be comfortable with my singleness. it frigging sucks to have to defend it for myself because people obviously think you're crazy/pathetic.

沒有留言: