2007年12月16日 星期日

shoot i just watched it again

today was NOT a good day. I woke up early to go to the bookstore, but then my hair was bugging the hell out of me because i had not had a haircut since the end of summer, and now everything just looks bushy! it makes me so mad that my bangs are in a clump and when i separate them by hand they look greasy and gross. so i finally put myself together and left the house only to find out that the coffeeshop was packed, ie. no seats for me to study. this whole morning just sort of adds on to what i had found out yesterday, that my travel agent MESSED up and that my booking information has gone missing! so she had to re-book me and now i either leave on the day after the exam or i dont have seats at all. I was still feeling super annoyed about that because now i have to cancel things with my friends and i have no time to get a haircut and i have to skip 2 hours of work if they'll let me! (and i will find out tonight when i tell my boss at the company dinner, which is the night before my last final). Everything just friggin sucks.

so i went back and watched the Project Runway with the MALE MODELS again. it instantly made me feel better. and i am SO into that guy who's going to study ethnobotany (whatever the hell it means).

沒有留言: