2008年10月4日 星期六

you cannot pay me enough to stay awake


well...that pretty much sums it up. I'm spending my entire weekend at home trying to study for the final, and my skin is flaring up due to the intense stress...and yet i still manage to find time to doze off....so i blog to stay awake.

you can put a gun to my head right now and i can still fall asleep. ugh this boring sh*t...i am too old for this. I am pretty much like a senior citizen at a convalescent home with the tv on. Coffee sounds like such a good idea right now. except i dont actually HAVE a coffee maker!

one more thing on my wish list:
a real nice coffee maker that comes with little pouches you can stick in and makes only one cup at a time, and comes with the foam steamer so i can make some real nice foam for my latte.

沒有留言: