2008年10月5日 星期日

wow..

https://www.labite.com/PFW_Restaurants.asp

I saw a commercial just now on foodnetwork. and apparently, living single is easier than i thought now. Thank god for the convenient restaurant services!

Ok trust me i dont mean it in a bitter way, but apparently, as I just discovered through the website, you can order pretty much anything around your house (if you live in the greater LA) that you can possibly think of, delivered right to your door. I used to think that, on days when i have to study for exams or when i just simply dont feel like putting on a presentable shirt to go out, my only choice is the food i make (and 9/10 times my fridge is empty), or i have to order from that same Thai delivery place I always order from. But imagine this, not having to wear any make up at all and enjoying the best foods in your neighborhood. The choices you can find are things like Armenian, mexican, american, japanese,Italian...and all very nice restaurants too! I think i'm gonna order myself a sushi roll with tempura ice cream after my final on monday! delivered right to my doorstep, HA!

The only catch is, for some of the restaurants, you need a minimum of $20 order, which can be easily achieved when you have 2 people, or when you want to order extra for the week to come (I know, i'm classic Bridge JOnes syndrome).

little joys in life...:)

沒有留言: