2007年11月20日 星期二

The shitty driver who almost took my life today

I just got off the phone with my parents, but i still can't believe what ALMOST happened to me today. after 4 hours of standing at work i was finally able to get out and rush to school. ON my way there, i was driving on the very left lane, speeding up because there were no cars in front of me, while all of a sudden, this shitty ganster car on the right lane swerved in front of me which forced me to swerve to the left where the central divider was! I swear i only had a split second to decide where i should hit him or the divider. my car made a huge nose as i tried to brake and gain control of the steering wheel. it made a loud screeching sound. The the asshole finally realized it and swerved back. he fucking almost took my life! it would be so unworthy to lose my leg over a piece of s**t like him who drives a HOnda that's falling a part and probably no insurance. yes i'm talking to you all shitty irresponsible LA drivers out there between 18-45 who drive either a low car or a pick up. why dont you shoot yourself before taking someone elses life after being inebriated at 10 in the morning?


This is an angry post by the way. as if you can't already tell.

1 則留言:

LuKerr 提到...

幸好你沒事...