2008年9月5日 星期五

a little discouraged

well, it's only the second week of school and i've had one midterm already, and i'm already feeling pretty down, like usual. mainly because i found out how i did on the midterm, and it was not good. so i'm feelign this immense pressure to REALLY do well next time. but 5 min into reading i'm ready to throw in the towel. that sort of explains my situation.

I am not sure why, i've also felt that i dont retain information as well as i did before. I always have this feeling that i'm not very bright and i'm pretty slow compared to the rest of my classmates. just this feelign of incompetency. I feel that everyone knows everything we need to know because they have this immense passion in the profession, and i on the other hand, am just dragging my feet forward. And therefore I dont remember the formulas i should know, the table i should memorize, the names of drugs, and sometimes my own work schedule. and i do want to stop complaining because at one point i did want this. i want a career i'll enjoy having, and i want more in life and the feeling of accomplishment. but i can honestly say now that i am a very, very discouraged person.

沒有留言: