2008年6月3日 星期二

MY 24 hr non-stop dancing encounter (3)

so here's the real interesting part:

after we went upstairs, it went something like this:
this dancer from nowhere started dancing for us, and he said WITH A REALL BAD ACCENT:

HELLO, MY NAME IS BLAH-BLAH. I'M FROM ITALY. MY ENGLISH IS NO GOOD, BUT I SURE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GIRL FEEL GOOD.

at which point i was sure i was going to laugh hysterically in my head due to its corniness. then he danced a little for us. later my cousin's friend D found the guy she had the hots for, and said we could just share this private dance. so we were led to this darkly lit couch area, and before i knew it, another guy grabbed me and wanted to do a dance for me. this guy i actually recognize from before because when we came in the first time, he started talking to cousin B almost immediately, pointing at me as if telling her to buy one for me. but Cousin B was too embarrassed from this other dancer's dance that she didn't bother. and then he came a few times after that saying he could do one for me or my friends. but i turned him down as well. so anyway, he started his dance. and i realy just thought the whole thing was funny and didn't think much into it.

I think i must have acted pretty embarrassed/reserved, so he didn't try to do the REALLY raunchy stuff on me (or else i might have died of humiliation), he just kinda danced for me, and kept touching my hair and my face saying how he thinks i'm beautiful (what a line). he danced for me for the longest time, and i was actually starting to feel bad for him because i must have looked like a deadfish or soemthing. too bad i'm not turned on like his other customers, but dirty dancing was just funny to me not THAT sexy. at one point i actually wanted to tell him it's okay and stop trying because i felt really bad for him. he must have used up all his lines. so there was actualy this awkward silence during hte dance..and i was such a dork that i started trying to have a conversation with him (which was laughed at by my sister later for my stupidity). when he was done dancing we went back to friend D's booth and she was still enjoying it a lot..so we had to wait for her (another awkwardness) because my purse was behind her head..-_- *. but Christopher the Polish guy was nice enough that he was just hugging me so we didn't look like idiots intruding. (it must have been the most G-rated $20 he's ever earned because it was just sooooo soooo non LD like. :/.....)he came by to say hi later, and gave me a big hug before we left the club the last time.

afterthoughts:

i think i partly wanted to get the dance, because i feel i'm sooooo old now and sooo single. everyone keeps saying that you're young and you still have many years ahead of you, and you're cute blah blah blah, and they are in disbelief when i tell them i've been single for 7-8 years now. i mean, almost EVERYONE is seeing someone nowadays, i feel like a freak. i'm even starting to doubt how attractive i really am. if what everyone says is true, how can i be the only one undesirable by guys? also i partly want to just erase all bad memories from before, from this year, from that really sad sad relationship i had centuries ago, from school and the horrible people, from work and my boss bitchy as hell, from all the single valentine days/xmas/new year's eve, from the all the days i walk the empty street by myself, from all the battles i've had to fight career wise without someone romantic to turn to at the end of the day. i could see all these flashbacks that i've had thusfar in life and i though WHAT THE HECK. it doesn't hurt to have someone whisper to you and shower you with compliments, and do something wild just for day. next time i touch anyone who's male might be a middle aged, beer belly, financially stable prick who i am set up with by my relatives/married friends who just feel bad for me. i may never know what six packs feel like. so i'm gonna do it. and feel good about it.

but then of course, when i really think about it, i still can't shake off the feeling that i had to PAY for some hot guy to be that affectionate to me. i'm sure he was saying all these lines that he's used on all his other customers and they worked like gold, and to someone like me believing that they were true was just a little sad. he does this everyday, it IS a job for him. i need to stop thinking a male revue dancer is hot because that is jsut one category that i shouldn't think about at all. and plus, i really can't remember his face because his face was away from the light so i only really saw this silhouette of a hot guy. except that he had really shiney, pin straight shoulder length hair. and i thought THAT was interesting ( i have weird tastes).

but yeah, it was a quite liberating experience. i think i would take a LD over anything in a heartbeat. ;)

沒有留言: