2007年6月14日 星期四

a week ago

I just remembered that a week ago at this time what I was doing. It was 6/7, my 24th birthday, and we were getting ready to meet up with the rest of the group and Simone, the Italian tour director, was going to take us on a walking tour and farewell dinner. At 4:24 I was trying to convince R to change into her denim skirt because 1)i never saw her in a skirt, not to mention a mini one, and 2) I wanted to see what happened later that night ;). I was dressing up a bit myself, using my white skirt as tube top and i felt REALLy naked in it. Btw R had bought me a Bday sundae which was really yummy:).
We walked about the city as a group, and stopped at one of the plaza for the "apertif". the cute waiter brought over bottles of red and white wine along with little finger sandwiches which were immediately devoured by other people in our group. I was having sorta a chat with our tour director, and he mentioned that he was (or still is) working at a bar right now. And then R †old them about my Bday and I was so embarrassed to tell my age (which i didnt' have to be).
The dinner was great, had the best pasta in my life. and we all went to a bar together...which turned out to be somewhat fun and awkward because of that Camel Back guy. Anyway I tried a French Martini and chatted some more with people in my group. But R seemed to be attracting a lot of the locals ;). Hehe.
I wish I can turn back time. It was one of the best b-days since I turned 17.

沒有留言: