2007年7月19日 星期四

好忙

Was planning to update my blog almost everyday this summer since I have nothing ambitious planned, but It's looking like I only updated twice since I returned from Europe and most of them COMPLAINTS!! I'm hoping to update everything in Chinese for it to be easy for my parents to read but no didn't happen either...because I would still be at the first 字 if i wasn't typing in english right now. :(

Anyway so what are the things I'm busy doing? well....

1. studying for GMAT (in case i do decid to do business after this...but THIS is taking another 3 years so I am really not feeling all that motivated right now. but i'd rather take it and get it over with and not when i've forgotten all of my math).

2. Practicing piano. Inspired by J I've decided to return to piano and drift away from the Sonatina's i've been playing over the years. Chopin and Debussy just sound so much better, and even though i'm breaking my fingers trying to play these songs I am determined to play them and play them well.

3. Listening to at least language podcast a day. After visiting so many places i realized that knowing only English and Chinese is not nearly enough. So i'm going to start on French, Italian, German..in that order (and IF i can really get that many down).

4. Watching Japanese dramas...Okay this is not exactly a chore but this is something I've enjoyed much every summer. So I'm setting aside about 2 hours everyday to catch up with the latest 流星花園 她的秘密花園 交響情人夢.

5. Finishing reading extracurricular books, esp. those having to do with financial/investment in's and out's. So far i've done 90% of Freakonomics and 0% of Rich Dad Poor Dad and 0% of The World is Flat. Meaning I still have a long way to go.

6. Reconnecting with old friends. I never realized how much I missed them until I actually saw them. I'm hoping to see them a couple more times until I leave.

Btw, I'm trying to not think about work as that gives me immediate stress. It's making me break out already...even thought I still have a week to go. :( where did my vacation go?

1 則留言:

LuKerr 提到...

Your language learning plan sounds very ambitous! Maybe your German will soon be better than mine:P

p.s. how was 交想情人夢? 看了有沒有更想練琴呢? :)