2010年6月21日 星期一

Why I haven't been updating as much

Well, two reasons:

1) Since my gmail account got hacked, I decided to discontinue using my old account and started a new one. However, the annoying thing thing is (as with all online social communities), all of my accounts are LINKED to gmail. That includes my gchat contacts, picasa photo album as well as my blog. Therefore, these links cannot be RE-LINKED to my new gmail account. So now i have to actually log into my old gmail in order to update my blog which is a hassel to do. And god knows how many hackers have browsed through my blog/pictures freely now. So i am seriously contemplating about starting a new blog. But that again will take some time and effort. And I really like this one because it's almost like a diary to me. I'm already lazy enough to update my blog, not to mention starting a BRAND NEW one. maybe when I move to NJ and have nothing better to do.

2) After graduation i have been packing like crazy to first ship my car, then i went on a couple trips (the most recent one with my family to Europe). And now i have to worry about shipping MYSELF there. So that adds a lot of stress to my last few days here in CA.

ok, now that i've explained myself (sort of), i'm gonna write a new post). ;)

沒有留言: