2007年5月5日 星期六

Staying up studying for EXAMS!!! :P

Grr I hate doing another post in English. I fully intend to practice my Chinese typing skill but I always remember about updating my website around midnight (it reads 11:27pm right now). Oooh they are playing Xmas music on Radio Deliro (which I highly recommend for anyone who's into French music and jazz, this and Hot Radio 90 as well as Frequence 3). OOh how I love Xmas music.

Anyway, nothing TOO interesting about today. Ok maybe there's a few:

1. The HARDEST exam ever which I took yesterday, well, the score is posted by my Nazi professor (she's a scary woman). I seriously felt butterflies in stomach when i opened the link, expecting a failing grade which will enable to not study for the next 2 exams...because as they say, if you fail one, you can't go on to 2nd level, hence no reason to struggle with other classes. I can practically get on a plane and go home for good. Anyhoo, the grades are out...and the class average is 69...and I got a 73!!!!!This had never happened before. NEVER! I am so used to doing shitty in that class I can't believe, for once, I did above average. (by the way pharm school is actually pretty impossible...the low average has nothing to do with my actual IQ (i hope). ;) Something to feel happy about.

2. I got a full set of Mani+Pedi!!! I wish I have pictures to go with this, but my camera has broken down for good, you'll just have to take my words for it. The experience was pleasant...like last time. I really like being pampered, esp after I've lived like an amazon for so long. School has turned me into a sloppy, uncouth, androgenous girl. I have cuticles that are bitten off by my mouth and the bottom of my sole can be used to grind potatoes. I can't even find my pulmice stone!!!! So I was sitting in this comfy, vibrating couch with my feet soaked in soap water. The manicurist just helped me cleaned out all that dead skin (thank you)..and put on fresh layer of nail polish for me. (OOH THEY ARE PLAYING JINGLE BELL RIGHT NOW...HEHE AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR :). ) So my nails are in this very nude, very understated color, while my hand nails are nicely blackish purple. I was going to do neon colors with black..but the manicurists didn't think it was such a good idea (they literally laughed at me) so i went with just black. Cute I must say.

3. And i got my BEST BUY GIFT CARDS IN THE MAIL!!! Thank you CITICARDS...I love it when i am able to use my points to actualy get something I want! And since my digital camera left me for good, I have exchanged my points for gift cards I can use toward my purchase of another camera. Meaning after finals I will be able to really shop for what I need for the trip. And I'm happy that i'll soon be able to update the website regularly like a real blogger. :)

4. Oh and I had something liek pinkberyy yesterday. It was pretty good...although I still have to try the original to see how they compare. Frozen yogurt with toppings you can choose. I like how I'm not getting fat with this. :D

Ok two more finals to go. Must not lose the tenacity.

1 則留言:

LuKerr 提到...

So glad to know that your hard work paid off!! Hang in there fore the other two finals and you'll be on your way to a relaxing trip! (But sorry, I don't have a radio nor a CD player in my house, so can't play Xmas music for you when you visit!)

Dairy products in Germany (maybe all Europe) are really good. I think yogurt tastes better here~ You'll find out soon:)